In order to register online, you must have a Skyward Family Access account. If you do not already have an account, please click here to set up a Skyward account to begin New Student Online Enrollment.
New Student Online Enrollment Q&A here.
To finalize enrollment you must visit the campus and provide the following documents:
- Your child’s birth certificate (Hospital certificate of birth will not be accepted)
- Immunization Record (A record from your healthcare provider must have their signature or stamp)
- Social security card
- Parent/guardian’s driver’s license
- Proof of residency (Must be in the Frenship ISD boundaries)
- Any of the following:
- Current Water, Gas or Electric Bill
- Current Lease
- (Must be in parent or guardian's name)
School records, from your student's old school, will be requested by Frenship ISD once your student is enrolled in a Frenship ISD campus.
To order a Certified Birth Certificate:
- Go to www.Texas.gov
- Click on the Birth Certificate link
- Enter appropriate information. Birth Certificates are $22.00