Frenship ISD School Board
The seven member Board of Education acts as the school district's policy-making board and is the official representative of the people for all public education in the Frenship Independent School District. The Board functions according to state and federal laws, and the State Commissioner of Education and will of the people as expressed in district elections. The Board of Trustees, while composed of individuals, acts officially only as a group. No member, person or group of persons acts in the name of the Board except when authorized by the Board to do so. Trustees serve without pay for overlapping terms of three years. Elections are conducted in May. Candidates run for specific places but do not represent certain geographical areas. Board officers are elected by its membership.
Board Meeting Schedule & Venue:
3rd Monday of every month - 7:00 p.m.
Casey Administration Board Room
501 7th Street, Wolfforth, TX
January is School Board Recognition Month. Celebrating this year's theme of "Navigating to Success ", our Frenship students and staff share what success means to them. To our School Board members, thank you for helping our Frenship families navigate these difficult times to reach success!
- People are the most important resource
- A passion for learning is essential for success
- A commitment to excellence results in Frenship ISD creating a premier environment for our students
- Each learner has an opportunity to reach his/her potential
- Character is essential to the development of leadership
- Our district puts our learners first
- Frenship is a community-centered district, grounded in our history, our achievements, and respectful of our culture
Seek perfection. Capture excellence.
Frenship ISD's mission is to educate and develop all students by providing a foundation to empower them to reach their maximum potential and realize their opportunity of choice.