Welcome to Frenship ISD New Student Online Enrollment
What is Online Enrollment?
Online Enrollment allows parents or guardians to electronically begin the enrollment process.
Online Enrollment Account Registration Process:
- The parent/guardian must first request account access by clicking on the New Student Online Enrollment link. A valid email account is REQUIRED in order to establish an Online Enrollment account. Please note: it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to maintain the accuracy of the email address provided.
- Once the account request has been submitted, an email will be sent to the parent/guardian with account information and instructions on how to continue the enrollment process.
What if I already have a Family Access account?
If you are an existing parent/guardian with family access, you MUST enroll your new student using the Family Access portal.
- Login to Family Access with your username and password
- Click on New Student Online Enrollment and follow the instructions on how to proceed with the enrollment process.
PLEASE NOTE: To finalize the enrollment, you MUST visit the campus the student will be attending and provide the following documents…
- Current Proof of Residency
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Valid ID
- Social Security Card