Did your child attend Pre-Kindergarten at Frenship? If yes, click here for Returning Student Registration
. If no, proceed to step #2.
2. Do you already have a child enrolled at a Frenship campus?
- A valid email account is REQUIRED in order to establish a Skyward Family Access account. *Please note: It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to maintain the accuracy of the email address provided.
- Once the account request has been submitted, an email will be sent to the parent/guardian with account information and instructions on how to continue the enrollment process.
YES: If you are an existing parent/guardian with a Skyward Family Access account, you MUST enroll your new student using your current Family Access portal.
- Log in to Family Access with your username and password.
- Click on New Student Online Enrollment and follow the instructions on how to proceed with the enrollment process.
To finalize the enrollment for your new student, the following documents will need to be provided to the campus. Parents/guardians must provide the documents listed below in-person at the campus during the registration dates listed at the bottom of this page.
- Proof of Residency – You MUST provide proof of residency. (Includes any of the following documents: current lease, water bill, gas bill, or electric bill. The document MUST be current within the last 30 days and it MUST show the service address. Note: the service address may not be on the front page of the bill/statement.)
- Immunization Records (A record from your healthcare provider must have their signature or stamp)
- Birth Certificate (Hospital certificate of birth will not be accepted)
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License
Need to order a Certified Birth Certificate?
- Go to www.Texas.gov
- Click on the Birth Certificate link
- Enter appropriate information. Birth Certificates are $22.00