Since our campuses are currently closed, we are asking the parents of our future Tigers to begin the online registration process.
Did your child attend Pre-Kindergarten at Frenship? If yes, click here for Returning Student Registration
. If no, proceed to step #2.
2. Do you already have a child enrolled at a Frenship campus?
- A valid email account is REQUIRED in order to establish a Skyward Family Access account. *Please note: It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to maintain the accuracy of the email address provided.
- Once the account request has been submitted, an email will be sent to the parent/guardian with account information and instructions on how to continue the enrollment process.
YES: If you are an existing parent/guardian with a Skyward Family Access account, you MUST enroll your new student using your current Family Access portal.
- Log in to Family Access with your username and password.
- Click on New Student Online Enrollment and follow the instructions on how to proceed with the enrollment process.
3. To finalize the enrollment, the following documents will need to be provided to the campus during the registration dates: July 28 - 29 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Current Proof of Residency (Current Gas, Water or Electric bill)
- Parent/Guardian Valid ID
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Student’s Social Security Card
Need to order a Certified Birth Certificate?
- Go to www.Texas.gov
- Click on the Birth Certificate link
- Enter appropriate information. Birth Certificates are $22.00