ALL ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
Wednesday, May 5, 2021
ONLINE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE: May 5, 2021
*Students MUST be 5 years of age by September 1, 2021 for Kingergarten
*Students MUST be 4 years of age by September 1, 2021 for Pre-Kindergarten
Already have students that attend Frenship?
You must have Skyward Parent Access to register.
New to our District?
You must have a valid email address to register.
Select: Online Registration - New Student Online Enrollment
To help reduce the possible spread of COVID-19, we request only the child and no more than two legal guardians attend Pre-K and Kindergarten Roundup.
To finalize enrollment, you must visit the campus and provide the following documents:
- Your child's Birth Certificate and Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Guardian's drivers license
- Proof of residency in the guardian's name: current water, gas or electric bill; or a current lease
The Frenship ISD State Funded Pre-K requires that a child qualifies based on standards set by the Texas Education Agency. To be eligible for enrollment in a Pre-K class, a child must be four years of age on September 1st of the current school year and must meet one of the following criteria:
- One or both parents are Active Military
- Parent/Guardian was killed or injured while on Active Military Duty
- Child speaks English as a second language
- Child is or has been under the conservatorship of Child Protective Services (CPS) - Form 2085
- Qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch
- Child qualifies as homeless
Frenship ISD now offers Tuition Based Pre-K for students that do not meet the state qualification.